Not so many great books. The girls and I enjoy reading retold fairy tales by Cameron Dokey. The Stephanie Plum bounty hunter books are light and easy reads. The Bible is what I consider a great book-it has it all- sex, violence and a happy ending!
I am reading The Shack. It is wonderful so far, and I highly recommend it to all who struggle with good and evil, and our response to it. God is Great, and this book emphasizes Her/His/It's Love for us all. I just finished The Virgin's Lover, by Phillipa Gregory, about Queen Elizabeth, Lord Robert Dudley, and his wife Amy Robsart. Super historical fiction.
I read Twilight and I am getting ready to read Kite Runner. Thanks for your help today.
ReplyDeleteI just finished "Home to Holly Springs" and I'm getting ready to read, " A Thousand Splendid Suns".
ReplyDeleteElaine
Not so many great books. The girls and I enjoy reading retold fairy tales by Cameron Dokey. The Stephanie Plum bounty hunter books are light and easy reads. The Bible is what I consider a great book-it has it all- sex, violence and a happy ending!
ReplyDeleteFritz and the Beautiful Horses by Jan Brett. I read it to Isabelle last night! No big person books lately :(
ReplyDeleteI am reading The Shack. It is wonderful so far, and I highly recommend it to all who struggle with good and evil, and our response to it. God is Great, and this book emphasizes Her/His/It's Love for us all.
ReplyDeleteI just finished The Virgin's Lover, by Phillipa Gregory, about Queen Elizabeth, Lord Robert Dudley, and his wife Amy Robsart. Super historical fiction.
Nights in Rodanthe was the last, not I am trying a Nora Roberts book-the Gift
ReplyDeleteI read The Anglo Files: A Field Guide to the British. Insightful stuff.
ReplyDeleteOf course, I've also been reading Goodnight Moon.
I am reading Marley and Me. I want to finish it before I see the movie. Dogs are the best...besides sweet babies.
ReplyDeleteCOLLEGE TEXT BOOKS!!!!! UUUGGGHHH
ReplyDelete